Thursday, June 11, 2009

Awww!

A couple pictures so cute I had to add them right away!
Above, I managed to get some pants on Cole this morning... he's a pretty warm baby and generally prefers to just be in his diaper... we weren't going to push our luck with trying to get a shirt on too.
The picture below was taking last night after bath-time. Cole is a big fan of the football hold that Grandma showed to us... puts some pressure on his stomach which seems to help out with the gas pain.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh (or "oh, dosh" as Maya would say)! Cole is SO STINKIN' ADORABLE, it isn't even funny! He's such a cutie-patootie! I LOVE these pictures! He does seem to love that football hold... way to figure that one out! I love checking out the photos on your blog! Good job!

    ReplyDelete