Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Fun!


On Saturday we got to make a visit to see Cole's great grandparents in Woodstock. He had lots of smiles and lots of energy. He kept trying to jump, I'm starting to think the jumperoo is a neccessity that we're going to have to lug around with us wherever we go! Grandma Barb made a fantastic lunch that we enjoyed before heading back to Windsor.
On Sunday, my parents who were in town for their anniversary, dinner and a show, came by for lunch. Cole had his second big episode of seperation anxiety... when I brought him into the kitchen to see Grandma and Grandpa the bottom lip came out then he burst into tears and started wailing. It took a couple minutes for him to calm down but then he was eager to be held and played with! (the first time he had seperation anxiety was a couple days before this when I took him into my work and Tracy (Katie's Mom) went to go hold him) I hope this stage doesn't last long... such big tears for such a little boy:(

No comments:

Post a Comment