Quick update... Sunday afternoon Cole came down with a fever and a croup cough it persisted for a couple days but Motrin really seemed to relieve it for the most part and since he had that bout of croup a month ago (where he sounded way worse) we stuck it out and figured we were in the clear yesterday when he seemed like he was getting better. This morning he woke up with a fever again though so off to the doctors we went. Thank goodness I took him because he has an ear infection. I'd been watching for any signs of one with the ear pulling but apparently they don't always do this. Now he's on two different antibiotics, one for the croup and one for the ear infection... oh to be at home with him again and have a healthy little baby:/ The odd thing is he really doesn't seem that sick, as you can see in his pictures... nights have been a little rougher of course but I'd never have guessed he was this sick. The doctor said any other baby would have been screaming. What a tough little boy we have.




No comments:
Post a Comment