

Sadly, I don't think I will be back to posting each week... work has me much too busy. I am enjoying it though! And it just makes what time I do get with Cole that much more precious.Our little boy is getting sooo big! His ear infection that he got pretty much when he started day care has now finally... (knock on wood) gone. His appetite is back full force and he has boundless amounts of energy which he's been using up doing more walking... and not just a few steps between mommy and daddy anymore.
Above, pictures of Cole and Daddy with his new wagon that he got with bday money from Grandma and Grandpa as well as his Great Grandpa and Grandma. Below, walking (yes, with a cornpop in mouth--not allowed but I needed a quick picture!) and the last one in his firetruck ball pit he got from Alison... he was so excited to get this birthday present and loves playing in it!


yay ! Every lil' boy needs a lil' Red Wagon. Oh gosh ! They're plastic now !
ReplyDelete