Baby Sarazen's room is finally coming together! We know he'll be so happy with the crib and mattress his Grandparents got for him! And also with the cute little "sleep sheep"... one of the gifts from our friends Ellen, Mike and their daughter Hailey. Jeff has been working hard at assembling all the furniture and getting the painting done. I've been busy making the curtains... with 2 linings to make sure to block all the light out... figure I'm going to need all the sleep I can get! We hope to get everything else... trim, chair rail and decor done in the next couple weeks.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lorraine - you look adorable! Congratulations on baby-boy-Sarazen-to-be! I wish you the best of luck with labor, delivery, and life with a newborn! He'll be here before you know it, so enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Bank the sleep while you can, and take full advantage of any pampering you can get from your hubby! I like your blog and will keep checking in...hope to see more belly picks! You're one of those women that make pregnancy look so glamorous! Lucky girl! Take care!
ReplyDeleteWendy
(Miriam's friend)