
Jeff with a couple of our favourite outfits. His pick... a little baseball sleeper that says "Daddy's All Star" and mine, a little Tommy outfit identical to his... awww! Jeff was great through the first 3 mths of pregnancy with getting meals ready for me (the nausea didn't allow me to do alot of the cooking). Since then he's been reading up with what's happening week to week with baby books and keeping me updated!
Duke, our dog, had to get in the picture too. Jeff's convinced he's going to be great with the baby... I hope so. We are a little worried about Austin and Duke adjusting so we picked up a cd with baby sounds on it that supposed to help them. Honestly, they don't seem fazed by the crying, but it does get me a little worked up to be hearing it!!
Wow, I didn't know they had cd's like that. Ya I would have been a lil stressed hearing that while preggo too, but it's all different when it's an actual baby...and your own baby :)
ReplyDelete