Saturday, January 31, 2009

26 Weeks

Today, I was online looking at some pregnancy potraits and got inspired. Jeff, my photographer, was not quite as enthusiastic as I, but with a little coaching he did a great job:)
The past couple weeks have been long as I feel my energy level seeming to go down more. On the plus side though, I have been relatively lucky that besides fatigue and heartburn, I'm not experiencing any other side effects.
Last week at my OB appoint't we found out that the placenta is quite low. Not unusual for this time in pregnancy but definitely something my Dr is going to keep an eye on it. If the placenta hasn't moved up by the next ultrasound in 4 wks time then it becomes known as "placenta previa" this usually means bedrest and delivery by c-section. Keeping our fingers crossed I don't fall into that 1/2-1% of those with this complication!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! You guys are probably getting pretty excited! I hope everything works out with the placenta, but I remember that Lindsey had the same thing when she was pregnant and as the baby grew the placenta moved up. Your blog is making me think that I should do one, lol.

    ReplyDelete