Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary Suprise!

AUGUST 26, 2008
Less than a month after we made the decision to add another member to our family we found out that we were pregnant. The positive test result couldn't have come on a better day as we celebrated our lives together and the new one that is to arrive.
I had found out in the early hours of the morning. I was up tossing and turning and ended up getting up and so decided now was a good time. When I saw that we were pregnant I had a hard time keeping from waking Jeff up but wanted to save the news for the evening when we would have more time to share the excitement of it all. When Jeff got home from work I couldn't wait to give him his anniversary card, in which I had written the news. He got the biggest smile on his face, but still.... no tears (I have yet to see him cry... am thinking maybe when the baby is born?!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment