Tuesday, July 14, 2009

S-M-I-L-E

We finally caught a smile on camera! It wasn't easy... although he gives out quite a few these days everytime you get the camera he just stares at it, wondering what it is I suppose.
So far we've had a good week... on our 5th consective sleep through the night. Now, I just need to get back to sleeping through the night myself! Our next challenge will be getting him in his crib... till now he's been sleeping in his bouncy seat next to our bed.
As you can see below he's started to grab at and pay more attention to toys now, making the days a whole lot more fun:)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how rolly-polly he's getting! SOOO adorable! I miss seeing him - so glad you are doing a blog so I can catch a few glimpses of him growing.
    Aunt Miriam

    ReplyDelete