This is what Cole's penguin says as you bat him around. He's really amazed both of us over the past couple of days with how much he's started to use his hands, not really controlled yet of course, but he's able to give the penguin a few hits to get him to "talk"! Today, we got out his Bumbo seat... he's been doing really well with holding his own head for a couple weeks now and although I'm not comfortable leaving him alone to do so (was always ready with a hand behind his head) it was fun to try something new!Tuesday, July 7, 2009
"WooHoo, Weeeee, Whoooaa... "
This is what Cole's penguin says as you bat him around. He's really amazed both of us over the past couple of days with how much he's started to use his hands, not really controlled yet of course, but he's able to give the penguin a few hits to get him to "talk"! Today, we got out his Bumbo seat... he's been doing really well with holding his own head for a couple weeks now and although I'm not comfortable leaving him alone to do so (was always ready with a hand behind his head) it was fun to try something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow what a strong boy, I can't believe he's able to sit up in his Bumbo already! Sounds like you guys have been busy! I agree that after month 3 things are much more settled and hopefully Cole's colic will be gone soon, poor guy!
ReplyDelete