It was so nice to have Jeff home for a four day weekend! Finally time to get caught up on the house, yardwork and never-ending pile of laundry.
On Sunday, Jeff's twin brother Sean, his wife Shannon and their kids, Sarah and Kristen were down for the afternoon. We had a nice visit and some great food from a little Italian pizzaria up the road. Well, at least from what I heard the pizza was good. Cole hasn't been reacting well to dairy so I try to stay away from it, my bruschetta -hold the cheese:( was still pretty tasty though.
On Sunday, Jeff's twin brother Sean, his wife Shannon and their kids, Sarah and Kristen were down for the afternoon. We had a nice visit and some great food from a little Italian pizzaria up the road. Well, at least from what I heard the pizza was good. Cole hasn't been reacting well to dairy so I try to stay away from it, my bruschetta -hold the cheese:( was still pretty tasty though.
Cole meeting his cousin Kristen who's starting JK this year already!
Cole's cousins, Sarah and Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment