I know who's more frustrated, Cole or me? He's still not crawling or walking but not for lack of trying! Nowadays, when I sit him down to play he almost always immediately goes to his stomach and while he's content for a minute or two there, as he tries desperately to get moving, inevitably he ends up wailing for me to come get him. Then we start the whole process over again. Sure he's able to move around more now... he scoots around on his seat when he does remain seated, he's pulled himself up a couple of times now and he will usually push himself around backwards on the floor, unfortunately it's just not enough to keep him happy these days. And so we all find ourselves looking forward to the beginning of his crawling/walking!
Below, a little photojournal of an attempt made today.



i think i can, i think i can...

uh oh, what now?
one last effort...

I love it ... you have captured the perfect sequence of expressions!
ReplyDeleteMiriam