It's been a pretty cold and snowy the past month, here in Windsor. While the snow has stubbornly stuck around, we did at least enjoy warmer temperatures today. Cole and I went out for a walk and stopped by the park around the corner so he could go on the swings. He still not the biggest fan of swings but I tell him that soon I probably won't be able to get him off of them! And out of the many pictures I had to take I did get one of him smiling... not an easy task today. He was up till 2 AM last night and I have no idea why??... I can feel his first molars (the next teeth to come if he follows the usual order) but I don't know if that's the cause of his restlessness since tylenol/motrin doesn't seem to be doing anything for him.I should mention in the past week or so he has become able to crawl. I say that vs. "he has started crawling" because he's really not crawling very much or very far. The odd time he will go right across the floor usually heading after the dog or cat but mostly it's just a few feet so that he can pull himself up somewhere and start to cruise around. On his feet or on the floor, he is always on the move.
Oh my goodness - what a cute-pa-tootie! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks and give him some hugs and kisses from his aunt!
ReplyDelete