above: a computer room for the moment... the plan is to move the guest room down here once things are completebelow: main room... doors to bathroom and laundry room soon to be along right hand side
Well, I was going to wait and take some pics once everything was complete but it appears things may be at a bit of a standstill for the moment. Fans, trim, doors, and paint touchups still await. As you can see Jeff is on the couch... he was home early from work today due to an upset stomach. Hopefully it passes quickly and Cole and I don't get sick.
Well, I was going to wait and take some pics once everything was complete but it appears things may be at a bit of a standstill for the moment. Fans, trim, doors, and paint touchups still await. As you can see Jeff is on the couch... he was home early from work today due to an upset stomach. Hopefully it passes quickly and Cole and I don't get sick.
The basement looks good you guys !
ReplyDeleteThe basement looks great! I'm sure you're happy to have most of it done!
ReplyDelete