Thursday, November 19, 2009

sleep in heavenly peace...

The picture above: Cole having a little catnap. Naps haven't really improved any over the past week... but we're not giving up, mommy needs some "me" time back and for the first time in over a year I can actually say "I'm getting TOO much sleep. (right now I often end up having to nap with Cole in order for him to have some daytime rest) The latest thing we're trying... giving him a lovey, "bear" who he's always been fond of, now being toted around with him 24/7.
Already heading into the last part of November, Christmas is just around the corner. Definetely a favourite time of year for me. As soon as Halloween's over, Christmas in my mind, has officially begun. This year the tree and decorations have yet to make their annual appearence, but November 1st I was looking for the radio station out of Detriot that plays Christmas music nonstop!
Cole and I went swimming again today. Tuesday's/Thursday's are usually the best days for us to go since it's tot swim from 11:30-1:30. He had such a good time today... we met a little guy, Noah (4 yrs) and his grandpa. Noah was quite the little entertainer splashing around in the water and he had Cole laughing so long and hard. Cole even held out his arms and Noah gave him a hug... a picture perfect moment and of course no camera on me!
I think Cole may have a little touch of the cold Jeff had earlier this week... his voice was sounding a little off today. Hopefully it doesn't get anymore serious than that.
Below: a picture of Cole playing from earlier this week

No comments:

Post a Comment